Change text
  • Normal text
  • Colour Text
  • Black and white text

2008

September 2008


(Above) Newspaper clipping from the Irish Press dated 30 September 1940 featuring President Douglas Hyde who presented his gift of six ambulances and associated units to the Irish Red Cross in Áras an Uachtaráin on Saturday 28 September.

(NAI, Office of the Secretary to the President, PRES 1/P 1798)