Change text
  • Normal text
  • Colour Text
  • Black and white text

2006

July 2006


(Above) Letter dated 1 July 1938 from the Chairman of the University Club – based in St Stephen’s Green, Dublin – inviting President Douglas Hyde to become an Honorary Member of the Club, an invitation subsequently accepted by Dr Hyde.

(NAI, Office of the Secretary to the President, PRES 1/ P 485)