The National Archives of Ireland hosted the 27th European Board of National Archivists (EBNA) conference in Dublin on 2-3 April 2013. The conference took place in Dublin Castle in the centre of the city. Following the EBNA conference, a joint meeting with the European Archives Group (EAG) was held on 3 April while the National Archives hosted a meeting of the European Heads of Conservation (EHC) on 4 April.
- Judge Peter Charlton, National Archives Advisory Council: The challenge of legislating for a national archive
- Tom Quinlan, National Archives of Ireland: Preserving and providing access to archival records of central government in Ireland
- Barbara Berska, National Archives of Poland: The archive law in Poland and the need to replace it
- Poul Olsen, National Archives of Denmark: Safeguarding the archival interest, the Danish Archives Act
- Julie Lennard, National Archives of the UK: Legislation: can archives do more with less?
- Priit Pirsko, National Archives of Estonia: Archives and legislation in Estonia
- Catriona Crowe, National Archives of Ireland: Archives and commemoration
- Keith Jeffery, Queen’s University Belfast: Ireland’s decade of commemoration: a Belfast perspective
- Martin Ivanov, National Archives of Bulgaria: Commemorating the personal
- Michael Hollman, Bundesarchiv: Archives and remembering: on the culture of remembrance in the Federal Republic of Germany
- Ramojus Kraujelis, State Archives of Lithuania: Memories of a nation, archives and commemoration: Lithuanian experience and lessons